UMID R. SHADIEV
Ambassador, Permanent Representative of the Republic of Uzbekistan to UNESCO
- 08/2018- present, Ambassador, Permanent Delegate of the Republic of Uzbekistan to UNESCO (Paris);
- 03/2017-07/2018, Deputy Permanent Representative of Uzbekistan to the United Nations (New York);
- 06/2015 – 03/2017, Counsellor, Permanent Mission of Uzbekistan to the United Nations (New York);
- 04/2013 – 06/2015, Executive Assistant to the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Head of the Secretariat, Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan (Tashkent);
- 02/2010 – 03/2013, Attache, Political Affairs, Embassy of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the United States (Washington, DC);
- 06/2005 – 02/2010, Department for the USA and Americas, Ministry оf Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan; Referent, Attache, Third Secretary.
- 09/2000 – 06/2005, University of World Economy and Diplomacy, (Bachelor’s Degree on International Economic Relations)
- 09/2005 – 05/2007, Tashkent State University of Economics (Master’s Degree on International Business);
Fluent in English and Russian. Married with three children.